|Buying a Home -
Getting Ready to Buy a Home
Mortgage Application Checklist
What to Ask a Lender
Selling a Home -
Choosing a Realtor
Benefits of Proper Pricing
Make a good first impression
General Tips and Tools -
Real Estate Glossary
|Mortgage Application Checklist
- Copy of your Purchase & Sale Agreement.
- Your present mortgage information.
- Two year history of employment and verification
of all income sources.
- If self-employed, copies of past two years
Federal Income Tax Returns.
- Information about your checking, savings
and credit card accounts.
- Name, account number and outstanding balance
of each of your debts.
- Application deposits.
- Information about any assets.
- Information regarding any other assets that
will be used as funds to close.
- If FHA - Copy of Social Security card and
- If VA - Certificate of Eligibility or DD214.
- If Employee Relocation Client - include
relocation information and copy of offer, promissory note and
copy of check on bridge loan.